buy PVC Decorative Film

Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))
buy PVC Decorative Film  1. Product parameter list
Main material: Environmental PVC FILM
Thickness: 0.12mm-0.8mm
Width: 1250mm, 1400mm
Length: 100-500m/roll (depends on the thickness)
Design: wood grain, solid color, wallpaper design, brick design.Any color can available
Surface Treatment: Matt, with wipping with embossed (texture), high gloss surface treatment
Service: OEM, customized design and size
2. Our Factory
Guangzhou Rayboard is a professional manufacturer of PVC decoration film ,which integrates calendering ,printing and laminating technology. The factory scale is covering 50000 square meters and the staffs are over 300. There are multiple five-color high speed printers and laminating machines that are able to provide professional, meticulous production and after-sales service for our customers.

3. Our advantages:
1. Industry and trade integration continues to develop, strength is strong, one-stop service is in place, price advantage is obvious
2. Up to thousands of roll styles, up to 10 years of experience in providing OEM services to customers, customer-oriented
3. Wood grain film series products have passed ISO9001:2008 quality system certification, complete qualifications, winning by quality
4.24 hours round-the-clock professional foreign trade commissioner to serve you, only you need, we are here
4. Certification
PVC Decoration series products already got ISO14001:2004, ISO9001:2008, REACH, and TUV more authoritative certifications. It satisifies quality requirements for flame retardancy,heat and scratch resistance ,weatherability,acid and alkali resistance.It is characterized by vivid wood grain designs comparable to that of real wood , which can largely replace the traditional painting and spray coating technique.

5. FAQ
1. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.
2. I am a small wholesaler, do you accept small order?
A: It's no problem if you are a small wholesaler; we would like to grow up with you together.
3. How to Order?
A: First step: Tell me the sample's specifications.
Second step: Send me the address (then I'll check with the express company for cost).
Third step: Pay the express cost by PayPal or bank swift; if you have your own express account. (Then I'll prepare and send you the sample by your account)
Last step: Waiting to receive the sample well packaged.
4. Are you a manufacturer?
A: Yes we are a company which have own factory to manufacture the product. buy PVC Decorative Film
Répondre en citant ce message Répondre
buy PVC Decorative Film  1. Product parameter list
Main material: Environmental PVC FILM
Thickness: 0.12mm-0.8mm
Width: 1250mm, 1400mm
Length: 100-500m/roll (depends on the thickness)
Design: wood grain, solid color, wallpaper design, brick design.Any color can available
Surface Treatment: Matt, with wipping with embossed (texture), high gloss surface treatment
Service: OEM, customized design and size
2. Our Factory
Guangzhou Rayboard is a professional manufacturer of PVC decoration film ,which integrates calendering ,printing and laminating technology. The factory scale is covering 50000 square meters and the staffs are over 300. There are multiple five-color high speed printers and laminating machines that are able to provide professional, meticulous production and after-sales service for our customers.

3. Our advantages:
1. Industry and trade integration continues to develop, strength is strong, one-stop service is in place, price advantage is obvious
2. Up to thousands of roll styles, up to 10 years of experience in providing OEM services to customers, customer-oriented
3. Wood grain film series products have passed ISO9001:2008 quality system certification, complete qualifications, winning by quality
4.24 hours round-the-clock professional foreign trade commissioner to serve you, only you need, we are here
4. Certification
PVC Decoration series products already got ISO14001:2004, ISO9001:2008, REACH, and TUV more authoritative certifications. It satisifies quality requirements for flame retardancy,heat and scratch resistance ,weatherability,acid and alkali resistance.It is characterized by vivid wood grain designs comparable to that of real wood , which can largely replace the traditional painting and spray coating technique.

5. FAQ
1. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.
2. I am a small wholesaler, do you accept small order?
A: It's no problem if you are a small wholesaler; we would like to grow up with you together.
3. How to Order?
A: First step: Tell me the sample's specifications.
Second step: Send me the address (then I'll check with the express company for cost).
Third step: Pay the express cost by PayPal or bank swift; if you have your own express account. (Then I'll prepare and send you the sample by your account)
Last step: Waiting to receive the sample well packaged.
4. Are you a manufacturer?
A: Yes we are a company which have own factory to manufacture the product. buy PVC Decorative Film
Répondre en citant ce message Répondre

Messages dans ce sujet
buy PVC Decorative Film - par fafdbfno - 15-05-2023,
Awesome Google Site - par FrankJScott - 01-08-2023,

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)

LUMIWEB.FR est un forum en rapport avec le Webmarketing en général. Ce forum d'entraide est dédié aux blogueurs, influenceurs, infopreneurs, webmarketeurs, community managers & webentrepreneurs. Référencement, publicité, contributions, etc., n'hésitez pas à activement participer. Vive le marketing internet... et merci à vous de faire partie de ce forum Webmarketing 3.0!