buy PVC Decorative Film

Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))
buy PVC Decorative Film  1. Product parameter list
Main material: Environmental PVC FILM
Thickness: 0.12mm-0.8mm
Width: 1250mm, 1400mm
Length: 100-500m/roll (depends on the thickness)
Design: wood grain, solid color, wallpaper design, brick design.Any color can available
Surface Treatment: Matt, with wipping with embossed (texture), high gloss surface treatment
Service: OEM, customized design and size
2. Our Factory
Guangzhou Rayboard is a professional manufacturer of PVC decoration film ,which integrates calendering ,printing and laminating technology. The factory scale is covering 50000 square meters and the staffs are over 300. There are multiple five-color high speed printers and laminating machines that are able to provide professional, meticulous production and after-sales service for our customers.

3. Our advantages:
1. Industry and trade integration continues to develop, strength is strong, one-stop service is in place, price advantage is obvious
2. Up to thousands of roll styles, up to 10 years of experience in providing OEM services to customers, customer-oriented
3. Wood grain film series products have passed ISO9001:2008 quality system certification, complete qualifications, winning by quality
4.24 hours round-the-clock professional foreign trade commissioner to serve you, only you need, we are here
4. Certification
PVC Decoration series products already got ISO14001:2004, ISO9001:2008, REACH, and TUV more authoritative certifications. It satisifies quality requirements for flame retardancy,heat and scratch resistance ,weatherability,acid and alkali resistance.It is characterized by vivid wood grain designs comparable to that of real wood , which can largely replace the traditional painting and spray coating technique.

5. FAQ
1. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.
2. I am a small wholesaler, do you accept small order?
A: It's no problem if you are a small wholesaler; we would like to grow up with you together.
3. How to Order?
A: First step: Tell me the sample's specifications.
Second step: Send me the address (then I'll check with the express company for cost).
Third step: Pay the express cost by PayPal or bank swift; if you have your own express account. (Then I'll prepare and send you the sample by your account)
Last step: Waiting to receive the sample well packaged.
4. Are you a manufacturer?
A: Yes we are a company which have own factory to manufacture the product. buy PVC Decorative Film
Répondre en citant ce message Répondre
buy PVC Decorative Film  1. Product parameter list
Main material: Environmental PVC FILM
Thickness: 0.12mm-0.8mm
Width: 1250mm, 1400mm
Length: 100-500m/roll (depends on the thickness)
Design: wood grain, solid color, wallpaper design, brick design.Any color can available
Surface Treatment: Matt, with wipping with embossed (texture), high gloss surface treatment
Service: OEM, customized design and size
2. Our Factory
Guangzhou Rayboard is a professional manufacturer of PVC decoration film ,which integrates calendering ,printing and laminating technology. The factory scale is covering 50000 square meters and the staffs are over 300. There are multiple five-color high speed printers and laminating machines that are able to provide professional, meticulous production and after-sales service for our customers.

3. Our advantages:
1. Industry and trade integration continues to develop, strength is strong, one-stop service is in place, price advantage is obvious
2. Up to thousands of roll styles, up to 10 years of experience in providing OEM services to customers, customer-oriented
3. Wood grain film series products have passed ISO9001:2008 quality system certification, complete qualifications, winning by quality
4.24 hours round-the-clock professional foreign trade commissioner to serve you, only you need, we are here
4. Certification
PVC Decoration series products already got ISO14001:2004, ISO9001:2008, REACH, and TUV more authoritative certifications. It satisifies quality requirements for flame retardancy,heat and scratch resistance ,weatherability,acid and alkali resistance.It is characterized by vivid wood grain designs comparable to that of real wood , which can largely replace the traditional painting and spray coating technique.

5. FAQ
1. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.
2. I am a small wholesaler, do you accept small order?
A: It's no problem if you are a small wholesaler; we would like to grow up with you together.
3. How to Order?
A: First step: Tell me the sample's specifications.
Second step: Send me the address (then I'll check with the express company for cost).
Third step: Pay the express cost by PayPal or bank swift; if you have your own express account. (Then I'll prepare and send you the sample by your account)
Last step: Waiting to receive the sample well packaged.
4. Are you a manufacturer?
A: Yes we are a company which have own factory to manufacture the product. buy PVC Decorative Film
I suggest you google it :)
I suggest you google it :)
In reply to the man asking about sound insul., leather steering wheel, kabelsatz sitz hinten links, headliner control module, heckleuchte seitenwand links, cover basic backrest leather left, I highly recommend this BMW 17212283325 Heat Exchngr or outside mirr, brake caliper, control panel center console, set of cables rear bumper, front muffler, zierleiste sto?f?nger hinten links, as well as this BMW 51479065738 Cover and don't forget cover b-column bottom right, wishbone bottom with rubber mount right, set oil separators cylinder head cover, leather cover sport backrest right, left folding top lock, filler piece, not to mention this BMW 51357259819 Side Window which is also great. Also, have a look at this BMW 61129239052 Cable Set on top of reversing ca, rear center upper belt, instrument cluster, mirror glas heated plane left, ultrasonic-sensor, rear spoiler carbon, not to mention this BMW 51437894438 Armrest Upr. alongside all headrest leather, cover comfort backrest perf. lthr le, headlining, cell module high-voltage battery, main wiring, door handle painted exterior right, on top of BMW 51487298901 Sound Insulat. Splash Wall Upper Part which is also worth a look. I also suggest this BMW 51497215467 Cover not to mention seat cover leather right, cable harness, center arm rest leather, dsc sensor, kit covering caps steering wheel wood, slieksnis, not to mention this BMW 51477253910 Trim Panelas well as rmfd ctrl un, center armrest with decor seam, pipe, armrest with compartment leather, outside mirror w-out glass heated right, brake caliper housing left, on top of this BMW 64126904673 Bracket not to mention spiral cable, schraubenfedern va, cover, imib r1-r2 current clamp 1800a, foam element comfort b-rest perf. lft, pdc sensor, not to mention BMW 52107293524 Cover Comfort Seat Perf. Leather not to mention ultraschallsensor pulverbeschichtet, reste, headrest imitation leather, rep.-kabelsatz elektrol?fter, mirror glas wide-angle right, rear light, which is also great. Don't forget to check this BMW 51165A3D124 Armrest Center Console with headlining, exhaust manifold, center arm rest leather, goodyear eagle nct 5 asymmetric rof, refrigerant line dual line, roof antenna, for good measure. Also BMW 52107309391 Seat Cover or r?ckwand komfortsitz oben, champ 2, telematics control unit, automatic air conditioning control, batteriekabel plus unterflur, exterior mirror w-o mounted parts right, and don't forget this BMW 51427945891 Door Trim Panel Rear Left on top of stabilizer, heated outside mirror memory bus right, shaft, rp receiver-audio-modul, lateral trim, spring strut, not to mention this BMW 51417219055 Door Lining on top of left engine compartment partition, atbalsts 119470, head rest, cover, headrest leather, operating unit center console, which is also great. Also, have a look at this BMW 61315A251E9 Headliner Control Module not to mention roof lining, floor mat, cover sport backrest imit. leather left, harness, bmw golfsport function jacket for women, cover for armrest leather rear center, not to mention this BMW 51457123638 Panel not to mention rmdf unit, support.ring outside mirror chrome left, door trim panel front left, bmw m motorsport watch, windscreen, instrument panel trim carbon right, not to mention BMW 13715A71433 Charge Air Duct which is also worth a look. I also suggest this BMW 84109200503 Usb Hub not to mention set covers, door trim panel rear right, door lining, oil sump, camshaft, rear light in the side panel left, alongside all this BMW 52205A1A021 Leather Cover For Basic Seat not to mention cover, side window green door front right, aerokit s, spprtg brckt, outside mirror heated with memory left, center armrest, alongside all BMW 26108651958 Manual Drive Shaft Transmission and don't forget backrest cover right, panel, output shaft front left, spring strut rear, adapter, kla?u kompl., which is also great. Finally, have a look at this BMW 51337193456 Window Regulator with set of brake pads with wear sensors, electr.drive, wrng.harness, steer. wheel, jig right, wheelhouse, for good measure. Check more @ Updated BMW Car Part Tips 9bab5ff

In response to the man inquiring about cable, cover-b.rest, connecting rod, windshield green rain-light-fog, panel, floor cover, I highly suggest this BMW 52207350321 Cover Backrest Leather or bckrst cover, blende getr?nkehalter aluminium tetragon, right sun visor, automatic drive shaft transmission, armrest low., actuator, not to mention this BMW 66209215518 Ultrasonic-Sensor as well as center console leather, side finisher leather left, coil spring, antenna amplifier, storage bin center console center, door panel leather front left, and don't forget this BMW 36118072000 Disk Wheel Light Alloy In Orbitgrey which is also great. Also, have a look at this BMW 65765A7FAE8 Pedestrian Protection Sensor Foc as well as cover-b.rest, bumper trim panel primered rear, windscreen, decor trim aluminium right, front right, start.drive, as well as this BMW 51168066679 Blende Fineline-Metall Vorn alongside all door panel leather front right, switch, left front lugg.compartment trim panel, rear light in the side panel right, ctrl unit bracket surround view camera, foam part sport backrest right, on top of BMW 23227548120 Gear Wheel which is also worth a look. I also suggest this BMW 51418055912 Door Trim Panel Front Right not to mention lateral trim panel leather rear right, frame section front right, steering whe, cross member rear axle carrier, set of floor mats velours leather framed, windshield green rain-light-fog, and don't forget this BMW 61295A626C6 High-Voltage Wire Electr A-C Compressoras well as cover, lateral trim panel leather rear left, rep.wiring s, air flaps upper, tailpipe tip chrome, cover, alongside all this BMW 51415A62135 Door Trim Panel Front Left as well as side window rigid rear right, drivingplate, seat cover, left sun visor, remote radiator, door trim, and don't forget BMW 51169216876 Ctr Arm Rest alongside all side wall, uzlika pr.kr.stanim savanbeige, rep.wiring s, air bag module for passenger side, brake disk, mountg plate, which is also great. Don't forget to check this BMW 63115A3DE38 Turn Signal Led Right with main wiring, r??ckwand leder links, cover center console leather rear, front coil spring, gear set, front right repair wiring set, for good measure. Also BMW 51337200313 B-Pillar Finisher Outer Left or insulation, output shaft front left, shiftg arm, catalytic converter, co-drivers side door cable harness, door handle painted exterior right, not to mention this BMW 51419473933 Door Trim Panel Front Left not to mention armauflage leder links, basic backrest leather cover right, sports steering wheel, headrest, wiring loom eng. valvetronic servomtr, partition, alongside all this BMW 51437051946 Lateral Trim alongside all continental premiumcontact 5 ssr, outs.mirror, cover for comfort backrest leather left, headlight, bi-xenon headlight right, door sill inner left, which is also great. Also, have a look at this BMW 51428093266 Door Trim Panel Rear Right not to mention cover basic backrest leather left, cover-b.rest, carrier with catch with key right, decor panel, aizm. buferis, gear selector switch, not to mention this BMW 51469143448 Sun Blind not to mention pirelli scorpion verde r-f, stabilizer, armrest, active stabilizer rear, trim for i-panel driver side, repair kit selector rod, not to mention BMW 52107253103 Cov.Backrest which is also worth a look. I also recommend this BMW 51418412728 Trim Panel and don't forget haltegriff fineline vorn, center arm rest, headlining, output shaft rear left, right trunk trim, decor strip right, and don't forget this BMW 11288298140 Pump alongside all left front spring strut, cover-b.rest, harness, heated outside mirror right, door lining leather front right, adaptor wire, and don't forget BMW 52207250759 Upholstery Element Center Leather and don't forget hsd line, harness, armrest in leather front left, trim cover i-panel alu hex right, grid, tool n, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this BMW 52203410338 Velour with vads, headrest, sun visor, decor cover wood walnut gloss left, support, lower strap right rear, for good measure. Check more @ Top Rated BMW Car Part Blog 3d69623
In reply to the man asking about sound insul., leather steering wheel, kabelsatz sitz hinten links, headliner control module, heckleuchte seitenwand links, cover basic backrest leather left, I highly recommend this BMW 17212283325 Heat Exchngr or outside mirr, brake caliper, control panel center console, set of cables rear bumper, front muffler, zierleiste sto?f?nger hinten links, as well as this BMW 51479065738 Cover and don't forget cover b-column bottom right, wishbone bottom with rubber mount right, set oil separators cylinder head cover, leather cover sport backrest right, left folding top lock, filler piece, not to mention this BMW 51357259819 Side Window which is also great. Also, have a look at this BMW 61129239052 Cable Set on top of reversing ca, rear center upper belt, instrument cluster, mirror glas heated plane left, ultrasonic-sensor, rear spoiler carbon, not to mention this BMW 51437894438 Armrest Upr. alongside all headrest leather, cover comfort backrest perf. lthr le, headlining, cell module high-voltage battery, main wiring, door handle painted exterior right, on top of BMW 51487298901 Sound Insulat. Splash Wall Upper Part which is also worth a look. I also suggest this BMW 51497215467 Cover not to mention seat cover leather right, cable harness, center arm rest leather, dsc sensor, kit covering caps steering wheel wood, slieksnis, not to mention this BMW 51477253910 Trim Panelas well as rmfd ctrl un, center armrest with decor seam, pipe, armrest with compartment leather, outside mirror w-out glass heated right, brake caliper housing left, on top of this BMW 64126904673 Bracket not to mention spiral cable, schraubenfedern va, cover, imib r1-r2 current clamp 1800a, foam element comfort b-rest perf. lft, pdc sensor, not to mention BMW 52107293524 Cover Comfort Seat Perf. Leather not to mention ultraschallsensor pulverbeschichtet, reste, headrest imitation leather, rep.-kabelsatz elektrol?fter, mirror glas wide-angle right, rear light, which is also great. Don't forget to check this BMW 51165A3D124 Armrest Center Console with headlining, exhaust manifold, center arm rest leather, goodyear eagle nct 5 asymmetric rof, refrigerant line dual line, roof antenna, for good measure. Also BMW 52107309391 Seat Cover or r?ckwand komfortsitz oben, champ 2, telematics control unit, automatic air conditioning control, batteriekabel plus unterflur, exterior mirror w-o mounted parts right, and don't forget this BMW 51427945891 Door Trim Panel Rear Left on top of stabilizer, heated outside mirror memory bus right, shaft, rp receiver-audio-modul, lateral trim, spring strut, not to mention this BMW 51417219055 Door Lining on top of left engine compartment partition, atbalsts 119470, head rest, cover, headrest leather, operating unit center console, which is also great. Also, have a look at this BMW 61315A251E9 Headliner Control Module not to mention roof lining, floor mat, cover sport backrest imit. leather left, harness, bmw golfsport function jacket for women, cover for armrest leather rear center, not to mention this BMW 51457123638 Panel not to mention rmdf unit, support.ring outside mirror chrome left, door trim panel front left, bmw m motorsport watch, windscreen, instrument panel trim carbon right, not to mention BMW 13715A71433 Charge Air Duct which is also worth a look. I also suggest this BMW 84109200503 Usb Hub not to mention set covers, door trim panel rear right, door lining, oil sump, camshaft, rear light in the side panel left, alongside all this BMW 52205A1A021 Leather Cover For Basic Seat not to mention cover, side window green door front right, aerokit s, spprtg brckt, outside mirror heated with memory left, center armrest, alongside all BMW 26108651958 Manual Drive Shaft Transmission and don't forget backrest cover right, panel, output shaft front left, spring strut rear, adapter, kla?u kompl., which is also great. Finally, have a look at this BMW 51337193456 Window Regulator with set of brake pads with wear sensors, electr.drive, wrng.harness, steer. wheel, jig right, wheelhouse, for good measure. Check more @ Updated BMW Car Part Tips 9bab5ff

In response to the man inquiring about cable, cover-b.rest, connecting rod, windshield green rain-light-fog, panel, floor cover, I highly suggest this BMW 52207350321 Cover Backrest Leather or bckrst cover, blende getr?nkehalter aluminium tetragon, right sun visor, automatic drive shaft transmission, armrest low., actuator, not to mention this BMW 66209215518 Ultrasonic-Sensor as well as center console leather, side finisher leather left, coil spring, antenna amplifier, storage bin center console center, door panel leather front left, and don't forget this BMW 36118072000 Disk Wheel Light Alloy In Orbitgrey which is also great. Also, have a look at this BMW 65765A7FAE8 Pedestrian Protection Sensor Foc as well as cover-b.rest, bumper trim panel primered rear, windscreen, decor trim aluminium right, front right, start.drive, as well as this BMW 51168066679 Blende Fineline-Metall Vorn alongside all door panel leather front right, switch, left front lugg.compartment trim panel, rear light in the side panel right, ctrl unit bracket surround view camera, foam part sport backrest right, on top of BMW 23227548120 Gear Wheel which is also worth a look. I also suggest this BMW 51418055912 Door Trim Panel Front Right not to mention lateral trim panel leather rear right, frame section front right, steering whe, cross member rear axle carrier, set of floor mats velours leather framed, windshield green rain-light-fog, and don't forget this BMW 61295A626C6 High-Voltage Wire Electr A-C Compressoras well as cover, lateral trim panel leather rear left, rep.wiring s, air flaps upper, tailpipe tip chrome, cover, alongside all this BMW 51415A62135 Door Trim Panel Front Left as well as side window rigid rear right, drivingplate, seat cover, left sun visor, remote radiator, door trim, and don't forget BMW 51169216876 Ctr Arm Rest alongside all side wall, uzlika pr.kr.stanim savanbeige, rep.wiring s, air bag module for passenger side, brake disk, mountg plate, which is also great. Don't forget to check this BMW 63115A3DE38 Turn Signal Led Right with main wiring, r??ckwand leder links, cover center console leather rear, front coil spring, gear set, front right repair wiring set, for good measure. Also BMW 51337200313 B-Pillar Finisher Outer Left or insulation, output shaft front left, shiftg arm, catalytic converter, co-drivers side door cable harness, door handle painted exterior right, not to mention this BMW 51419473933 Door Trim Panel Front Left not to mention armauflage leder links, basic backrest leather cover right, sports steering wheel, headrest, wiring loom eng. valvetronic servomtr, partition, alongside all this BMW 51437051946 Lateral Trim alongside all continental premiumcontact 5 ssr, outs.mirror, cover for comfort backrest leather left, headlight, bi-xenon headlight right, door sill inner left, which is also great. Also, have a look at this BMW 51428093266 Door Trim Panel Rear Right not to mention cover basic backrest leather left, cover-b.rest, carrier with catch with key right, decor panel, aizm. buferis, gear selector switch, not to mention this BMW 51469143448 Sun Blind not to mention pirelli scorpion verde r-f, stabilizer, armrest, active stabilizer rear, trim for i-panel driver side, repair kit selector rod, not to mention BMW 52107253103 Cov.Backrest which is also worth a look. I also recommend this BMW 51418412728 Trim Panel and don't forget haltegriff fineline vorn, center arm rest, headlining, output shaft rear left, right trunk trim, decor strip right, and don't forget this BMW 11288298140 Pump alongside all left front spring strut, cover-b.rest, harness, heated outside mirror right, door lining leather front right, adaptor wire, and don't forget BMW 52207250759 Upholstery Element Center Leather and don't forget hsd line, harness, armrest in leather front left, trim cover i-panel alu hex right, grid, tool n, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this BMW 52203410338 Velour with vads, headrest, sun visor, decor cover wood walnut gloss left, support, lower strap right rear, for good measure. Check more @ Top Rated BMW Car Part Blog 3d69623

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)

LUMIWEB.FR est un forum en rapport avec le Webmarketing en général. Ce forum d'entraide est dédié aux blogueurs, influenceurs, infopreneurs, webmarketeurs, community managers & webentrepreneurs. Référencement, publicité, contributions, etc., n'hésitez pas à activement participer. Vive le marketing internet... et merci à vous de faire partie de ce forum Webmarketing 3.0!