Tyrod Taylor excited about fresh start as Texans potential starting quarterback

Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))
has been battling for starting jobs for the last several seasons, only to be replaced by a rookie quarterback in each of the last two years. But unle s becomes an Offensive Rookie of the Year candidate and has an impre sive training camp, Taylor will get an opportunity to be the ' starting Wesley Johnson Jersey quarterback for longer than three weeks.With the uncertain future of due to legal problems, Taylor gets an opportunity he hasn't had in years."I just knew it was an opportunity for me to be able to showcase what I can do," Taylor said on a conference call with reporters at Texans minicamp Thursday. "Since I came into the league, I've always treated the job, and I think every quarterback should approach it this way, is just to prepare as the starter because at our position, you're one play away. You never know when that opportunity will come. Regardle Jerome Robinson Jersey s of how the roster looks, you have to come in and prepare as the starter each and every day. That gives yourself the best chance to go out and be succe sful, but it also gives your team the best chance to be succe sful throughout the year."Taylor isn't short of experience as a starting quarterback, having been in the NFL for 10 years. In 72 career games -- 47 as a starter Avery Bradley Jersey -- Taylor completed 61.41% of his pa ses for 9,770 yards with 54 touchdowns to just 18 interceptions and an 89.5 pa ser rating (24-21-1 record). Only 1.4% of Taylor's pa ses have been intercepted, which is the same amount as and . A sixth-round pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, Taylor is just one of four quarterbacks selected in 2011 still playing in the league ( , , and are the others). Taylor was selected 145 spots after Dalton, and has shown he already knows how to overcome the odds of sticking in the league.All Taylor wanted was the opportunity to revitalize his career. He's getting that chance in Houston."I think the exciting thing about it is that guys want a fresh start. Guys want to be able to come in and compete. Guys want to be Louis Williams Jersey able to show what they can do, myself included," Taylor said. "I think it's a wonderful opportunity for me to be able to go out and lead. Of course, go make plays. Definitely, last year didn't go the way that I would want it to, but those are out of my control. It's an opportunity for me to be able to rebound and still play at a high level, which I know I can do. "I'm excited to play with the talent that we have on the offensive side of the ball. Excited to line up and go against the defense in training camp and watch those guys fly around the ball Blake Griffin Jersey during the season. More importantly, just excited to get out there and play. Like I said, last year was tough to proce s for a little bit, but it's the reality of our game. You have to take the punches and continue to keep rolling. I'm more grateful than ever and just excited for the opportunity."
Click here Click here Click here
Répondre en citant ce message Répondre
has been battling for starting jobs for the last several seasons, only to be replaced by a rookie quarterback in each of the last two years. But unle s becomes an Offensive Rookie of the Year candidate and has an impre sive training camp, Taylor will get an opportunity to be the ' starting Wesley Johnson Jersey quarterback for longer than three weeks.With the uncertain future of due to legal problems, Taylor gets an opportunity he hasn't had in years."I just knew it was an opportunity for me to be able to showcase what I can do," Taylor said on a conference call with reporters at Texans minicamp Thursday. "Since I came into the league, I've always treated the job, and I think every quarterback should approach it this way, is just to prepare as the starter because at our position, you're one play away. You never know when that opportunity will come. Regardle Jerome Robinson Jersey s of how the roster looks, you have to come in and prepare as the starter each and every day. That gives yourself the best chance to go out and be succe sful, but it also gives your team the best chance to be succe sful throughout the year."Taylor isn't short of experience as a starting quarterback, having been in the NFL for 10 years. In 72 career games -- 47 as a starter Avery Bradley Jersey -- Taylor completed 61.41% of his pa ses for 9,770 yards with 54 touchdowns to just 18 interceptions and an 89.5 pa ser rating (24-21-1 record). Only 1.4% of Taylor's pa ses have been intercepted, which is the same amount as and . A sixth-round pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, Taylor is just one of four quarterbacks selected in 2011 still playing in the league ( , , and are the others). Taylor was selected 145 spots after Dalton, and has shown he already knows how to overcome the odds of sticking in the league.All Taylor wanted was the opportunity to revitalize his career. He's getting that chance in Houston."I think the exciting thing about it is that guys want a fresh start. Guys want to be able to come in and compete. Guys want to be Louis Williams Jersey able to show what they can do, myself included," Taylor said. "I think it's a wonderful opportunity for me to be able to go out and lead. Of course, go make plays. Definitely, last year didn't go the way that I would want it to, but those are out of my control. It's an opportunity for me to be able to rebound and still play at a high level, which I know I can do. "I'm excited to play with the talent that we have on the offensive side of the ball. Excited to line up and go against the defense in training camp and watch those guys fly around the ball Blake Griffin Jersey during the season. More importantly, just excited to get out there and play. Like I said, last year was tough to proce s for a little bit, but it's the reality of our game. You have to take the punches and continue to keep rolling. I'm more grateful than ever and just excited for the opportunity."
Click here Click here Click here
Répondre en citant ce message Répondre

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)

LUMIWEB.FR est un forum en rapport avec le Webmarketing en général. Ce forum d'entraide est dédié aux blogueurs, influenceurs, infopreneurs, webmarketeurs, community managers & webentrepreneurs. Référencement, publicité, contributions, etc., n'hésitez pas à activement participer. Vive le marketing internet... et merci à vous de faire partie de ce forum Webmarketing 3.0!