Vibration issue

Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))
Hey everyone, I'm having an issue with my air conditioner. It’s making a really annoying vibration noise. Does anyone know what might be causing this and how to fix it?
Répondre en citant ce message Répondre
Hey everyone, I'm having an issue with my air conditioner. It’s making a really annoying vibration noise. Does anyone know what might be causing this and how to fix it?
Hi! Vibration in an air conditioner can be pretty common, especially if there are issues with the rotor or the fan blades. First, I’d suggest checking if anything is loose or out of place. Sometimes, just tightening bolts and screws can reduce the vibration significantly.
Hi! Vibration in an air conditioner can be pretty common, especially if there are issues with the rotor or the fan blades. First, I’d suggest checking if anything is loose or out of place. Sometimes, just tightening bolts and screws can reduce the vibration significantly.
Also, it’s worth checking if the rotor in the compressor is properly balanced. Imbalances here are a common cause of vibration. Have you noticed if the noise changes with the AC running at different speeds? You might need to remove the access panel to get a good look at the rotor. If you're comfortable, turn off the power and open the unit. Look at the rotor and the fan blades. Sometimes there are visible signs like bent blades or debris stuck in the blades. I think that rotor balancing can be a bit technical. Usually, it involves adjusting the weight on the rotor or replacing parts to correct any imbalances. If you're not experienced with this, it might be safer to call a professional. They have the tools and expertise to do it correctly without damaging the unit.
Also, it’s worth checking if the rotor in the compressor is properly balanced. Imbalances here are a common cause of vibration. Have you noticed if the noise changes with the AC running at different speeds? You might need to remove the access panel to get a good look at the rotor. If you're comfortable, turn off the power and open the unit. Look at the rotor and the fan blades. Sometimes there are visible signs like bent blades or debris stuck in the blades. I think that rotor balancing can be a bit technical. Usually, it involves adjusting the weight on the rotor or replacing parts to correct any imbalances. If you're not experienced with this, it might be safer to call a professional. They have the tools and expertise to do it correctly without damaging the unit.

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)

LUMIWEB.FR est un forum en rapport avec le Webmarketing en général. Ce forum d'entraide est dédié aux blogueurs, influenceurs, infopreneurs, webmarketeurs, community managers & webentrepreneurs. Référencement, publicité, contributions, etc., n'hésitez pas à activement participer. Vive le marketing internet... et merci à vous de faire partie de ce forum Webmarketing 3.0!