Patriots RB Rex Burkhead foot inactive vs. Giants

Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))
Patriots RB Rex Burkhead (foot) inactive vs. Giants Published: Oct 10, 2019 at 08:12 AM Around the NFL Writer Jason Taylor Jersey The will be Zach Thomas Jersey without another offensive weapon when they take on the during . Running back was included among the pregame inactives because of a foot injury Burkhead was a limited participant in practice all week and was officially listed as questionable. In the end, the Pats elected to sit the do-it-all back once again. It' Justin Coleman Jersey s the second straight game mi sed for the 29-year-old running back as he fights through the lingering foot i sue. With rain expected in the forecast in Foxborough tonight, New England will roll with , who saw an uptick in workload last week sans Burkhead, and pa s-catching back . Rookie running back , who's yet to play a snap, is inactive for the fifth NFL Miami Dolphins Jersey time this season. Burkhead joins receiver (hamstring) as key offensive pieces mi sing for the 5-0 Thursday night against the 2-3 . This article has been reproduced in a new format and may be mi sing content or contain faulty links. Please use Bob Griese Jersey the Contact Us link in our site footer to report an i sue.
Click here Click here Click here
Répondre en citant ce message Répondre
Patriots RB Rex Burkhead (foot) inactive vs. Giants Published: Oct 10, 2019 at 08:12 AM Around the NFL Writer Jason Taylor Jersey The will be Zach Thomas Jersey without another offensive weapon when they take on the during . Running back was included among the pregame inactives because of a foot injury Burkhead was a limited participant in practice all week and was officially listed as questionable. In the end, the Pats elected to sit the do-it-all back once again. It' Justin Coleman Jersey s the second straight game mi sed for the 29-year-old running back as he fights through the lingering foot i sue. With rain expected in the forecast in Foxborough tonight, New England will roll with , who saw an uptick in workload last week sans Burkhead, and pa s-catching back . Rookie running back , who's yet to play a snap, is inactive for the fifth NFL Miami Dolphins Jersey time this season. Burkhead joins receiver (hamstring) as key offensive pieces mi sing for the 5-0 Thursday night against the 2-3 . This article has been reproduced in a new format and may be mi sing content or contain faulty links. Please use Bob Griese Jersey the Contact Us link in our site footer to report an i sue.
Click here Click here Click here
Répondre en citant ce message Répondre

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)

LUMIWEB.FR est un forum en rapport avec le Webmarketing en général. Ce forum d'entraide est dédié aux blogueurs, influenceurs, infopreneurs, webmarketeurs, community managers & webentrepreneurs. Référencement, publicité, contributions, etc., n'hésitez pas à activement participer. Vive le marketing internet... et merci à vous de faire partie de ce forum Webmarketing 3.0!