J.J. Watts final on-field conversation with former Texans teammate Deshaun Watson

Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))
It's not often that two star players want to leave a team at the same time, but that's exactly what's happening in Houston with and J.J. Watt. Although Watson is still waiting on his wish to be fulfilled, the made Watt a happy camper on Friday by in a somewhat surprising move (It's really only a Frank Jackson Jersey surprise because ).Now that the two players are no longer teammates, it's worth looking back at their final on-field conversation together. Following their wild 41-38 lo s to the in Week 17, Watt walked off the field with his quarterback and during a conversation with Watson, the veteran pa s-rusher . In one of his final moments with the Texans, JJ Watt and Deshaun Watson shared this emotional moment. NFL Films (@NFLFilms) "Good job, brother. I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Watt said after the Texans finished the year 4-12. "We wasted one of your years. I'm sorry. I mean, we should have 11 wins, we should."In hindsight, Steven Adams Jersey it's fascinating to watch the two of these guys walk off the field together, knowing that both of them would be doing their best to leave Houston after the season. As a matter of fact, Watt didn't even try to hide the fact that he wasn't too interested in returning when he was asked about his contract situation following the Week 17 lo s."I think there's a whole lot of ," Watt said. "There's a whole lot of unknowns. So, we'll see what happens. I don't have any guarantees left in my contract, so something has to happen one way or another. But Jrue Holiday Jersey , we'll see what happens. I'm not sure. There are too many unknowns." He could have said, "I'm under contract for another year, so I'd definitely like to come back," but instead, Watt played it Tony Carr Jersey coy, which was probably the first definitive sign that he didn't want to return to the Texans.With Watt now out of Houston, the three-time NFL Defensive Player of the Year will probably now be rooting for Watson to also get his way. Although the Texans have insisted they're not going to trade their star quarterback, Watson has made it clear that he doesn't want to return.As you can imagine, Watson seemed thrilled for Watt after the Texans announced that they were letting him go. Salute to one of the Greatest of All Time I appreciate you for all the work you put in and more importantly Will Magnay Jersey the person you are. Any team in the league will be better the day you out on their jersey! 1OVE my brother! MORE Glory Deshaun Watson (@deshaunwatson) If you're wondering where Watt might end up, be . As for Watson, if the Texans do end up trading him, it seems there are two teams he would be interested in joining and you .
Click here Click here Click here
Répondre en citant ce message Répondre
It's not often that two star players want to leave a team at the same time, but that's exactly what's happening in Houston with and J.J. Watt. Although Watson is still waiting on his wish to be fulfilled, the made Watt a happy camper on Friday by in a somewhat surprising move (It's really only a Frank Jackson Jersey surprise because ).Now that the two players are no longer teammates, it's worth looking back at their final on-field conversation together. Following their wild 41-38 lo s to the in Week 17, Watt walked off the field with his quarterback and during a conversation with Watson, the veteran pa s-rusher . In one of his final moments with the Texans, JJ Watt and Deshaun Watson shared this emotional moment. NFL Films (@NFLFilms) "Good job, brother. I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Watt said after the Texans finished the year 4-12. "We wasted one of your years. I'm sorry. I mean, we should have 11 wins, we should."In hindsight, Steven Adams Jersey it's fascinating to watch the two of these guys walk off the field together, knowing that both of them would be doing their best to leave Houston after the season. As a matter of fact, Watt didn't even try to hide the fact that he wasn't too interested in returning when he was asked about his contract situation following the Week 17 lo s."I think there's a whole lot of ," Watt said. "There's a whole lot of unknowns. So, we'll see what happens. I don't have any guarantees left in my contract, so something has to happen one way or another. But Jrue Holiday Jersey , we'll see what happens. I'm not sure. There are too many unknowns." He could have said, "I'm under contract for another year, so I'd definitely like to come back," but instead, Watt played it Tony Carr Jersey coy, which was probably the first definitive sign that he didn't want to return to the Texans.With Watt now out of Houston, the three-time NFL Defensive Player of the Year will probably now be rooting for Watson to also get his way. Although the Texans have insisted they're not going to trade their star quarterback, Watson has made it clear that he doesn't want to return.As you can imagine, Watson seemed thrilled for Watt after the Texans announced that they were letting him go. Salute to one of the Greatest of All Time I appreciate you for all the work you put in and more importantly Will Magnay Jersey the person you are. Any team in the league will be better the day you out on their jersey! 1OVE my brother! MORE Glory Deshaun Watson (@deshaunwatson) If you're wondering where Watt might end up, be . As for Watson, if the Texans do end up trading him, it seems there are two teams he would be interested in joining and you .
Click here Click here Click here
Répondre en citant ce message Répondre

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)

LUMIWEB.FR est un forum en rapport avec le Webmarketing en général. Ce forum d'entraide est dédié aux blogueurs, influenceurs, infopreneurs, webmarketeurs, community managers & webentrepreneurs. Référencement, publicité, contributions, etc., n'hésitez pas à activement participer. Vive le marketing internet... et merci à vous de faire partie de ce forum Webmarketing 3.0!