Bill Belichick believes Trevor Lawrence can be maybe great and has had good year for

Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))
rookie season hasn't gone the way he -- nor the -- hoped as Jacksonville has the worst record in the NFL with two games to play. Lawrence has struggled throughout his rookie season, with his 14 interceptions being tied for the league lead. Jim Palmer Jersey The task won't be any easier for Lawrence or the Jaguars on Sunday, as they will face the and Bill Belichick's defense. Despite Lawrence's struggles in year one, Belichick doesn't think the No. 1 overall pick is a lost cause."I think he's gotten more comfortable as the season's gone on and gotten comfortable with the offense. I'd say the offense has gotten comfortable with the things that he does best," Belichick said Friday. "Definitely, a good level of execution there. They did a good job last week against the , mixing in different varieties of Rio Ruiz Jersey pa ses: quick throws, moving pocket throws, deep balls, third-down conversions, red-area plays. He's pretty good at all of them and continues to get better."I think he's had a good year and I think he'll be a solid NFL player, maybe great. I don't know Cal Ripken Jersey , but he's certainly made a lot of progre s this year." JAC QB #16 Belichick's evaluation of Lawrence is different than what the statistics show through year one, which can be attributed to a combination of factors. Lawrence has completed 58.7% of his pa ses for 3,225 yards, Jonathan Schoop Jersey nine touchdowns and 14 interceptions for a 70.6 pa ser rating in 15 starts. Out of 32 qualified quarterbacks, Lawrence is 30th in completion percentage, 29th in touchdown pa ses, 31st in yards per attempt (5.9), and 31st in quarterback rating.There's a lot of work that needs to be done with Lawrence in 2022 for him to take the next step in his game."I need to just Kevin Gausman Jersey work on trying to win these last two games, and it's going to take everything we got," Lawrence said earlier this week. "We have two really good teams coming up the next two weeks, so I'm just focusing on that right now. Right now my job is to go and try to win some games. "I'm just trying to push that off and just focus on this season, finishing strong."
Click here Click here Click here
Répondre en citant ce message Répondre
rookie season hasn't gone the way he -- nor the -- hoped as Jacksonville has the worst record in the NFL with two games to play. Lawrence has struggled throughout his rookie season, with his 14 interceptions being tied for the league lead. Jim Palmer Jersey The task won't be any easier for Lawrence or the Jaguars on Sunday, as they will face the and Bill Belichick's defense. Despite Lawrence's struggles in year one, Belichick doesn't think the No. 1 overall pick is a lost cause."I think he's gotten more comfortable as the season's gone on and gotten comfortable with the offense. I'd say the offense has gotten comfortable with the things that he does best," Belichick said Friday. "Definitely, a good level of execution there. They did a good job last week against the , mixing in different varieties of Rio Ruiz Jersey pa ses: quick throws, moving pocket throws, deep balls, third-down conversions, red-area plays. He's pretty good at all of them and continues to get better."I think he's had a good year and I think he'll be a solid NFL player, maybe great. I don't know Cal Ripken Jersey , but he's certainly made a lot of progre s this year." JAC QB #16 Belichick's evaluation of Lawrence is different than what the statistics show through year one, which can be attributed to a combination of factors. Lawrence has completed 58.7% of his pa ses for 3,225 yards, Jonathan Schoop Jersey nine touchdowns and 14 interceptions for a 70.6 pa ser rating in 15 starts. Out of 32 qualified quarterbacks, Lawrence is 30th in completion percentage, 29th in touchdown pa ses, 31st in yards per attempt (5.9), and 31st in quarterback rating.There's a lot of work that needs to be done with Lawrence in 2022 for him to take the next step in his game."I need to just Kevin Gausman Jersey work on trying to win these last two games, and it's going to take everything we got," Lawrence said earlier this week. "We have two really good teams coming up the next two weeks, so I'm just focusing on that right now. Right now my job is to go and try to win some games. "I'm just trying to push that off and just focus on this season, finishing strong."
Click here Click here Click here
Répondre en citant ce message Répondre

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)

LUMIWEB.FR est un forum en rapport avec le Webmarketing en général. Ce forum d'entraide est dédié aux blogueurs, influenceurs, infopreneurs, webmarketeurs, community managers & webentrepreneurs. Référencement, publicité, contributions, etc., n'hésitez pas à activement participer. Vive le marketing internet... et merci à vous de faire partie de ce forum Webmarketing 3.0!