Bailey Zappe says he will take full advantage of being Patriots starter if opportunit

Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))
Is coming to New England? head coach Bill Belichick would not name quarterback the starter when speaking to media at the Annual League Meeting, leaving it between Jones and backup as the draft approaches. Shortly after his March statement, or lack thereof,.Jones is Greg Lloyd Jersey not the official starter for 2023 and there is still that small chance he could be on another team. Either way, Belichick said last month that "everybody will get a chance" under center and the team will put in the best players.With so many uncertainties about Jones, Zappe James Harrison Jersey needs to be ready for his number to be called."If my opportunity presents itself, I'm going to take full advantage of it," Zappe said on Wednesday (). "I'm going to do everything I can to help the team win. That's really all I can say from that standpoint. That's coach Belichick's decision, whatever he decides. But if the opportunity presents itself, I'm going to be ready and take advantage of it."Zappe had his first chance in the spotlight last year as a rookie, called in after Jones and then-backup were out with injuries. He completed 10 of 15 pa ses for 99 L.C. Greenwood Jersey yards and a touchdown in the overtime lo s to the . He started and won the next two games, against the and . In 2022 he had a 70.7% completion percentage, going 65 of 92, with 781 yards, five touchdowns, three interceptions and 40 rushing yards.The offense struggled all year, so much so that in Week 6 when Jones returned from injury, the Patriots benched him for Zappe in hopes it would increase their chances of JuJu Smith-Schuster Jersey winning. New England went on to lose to the .Last season, Jones played 14 games, completing 65.2% of his pa ses with 2,997 yards, 14 touchdowns and 11 interceptions. In the 2021 season he had a 67.6 completion percentage, 3,801 pa sing yards, 22 touchdowns and 13 interceptions. The Patriots have a new offensive coordinator in Bill O'Brien, which should help bring some much-needed leadership to the group. Who O'Brien will have starting will become more clear as we see Ernie Stautner Jersey both QBs in camp.
Click here Click here Click here
Répondre en citant ce message Répondre
Is coming to New England? head coach Bill Belichick would not name quarterback the starter when speaking to media at the Annual League Meeting, leaving it between Jones and backup as the draft approaches. Shortly after his March statement, or lack thereof,.Jones is Greg Lloyd Jersey not the official starter for 2023 and there is still that small chance he could be on another team. Either way, Belichick said last month that "everybody will get a chance" under center and the team will put in the best players.With so many uncertainties about Jones, Zappe James Harrison Jersey needs to be ready for his number to be called."If my opportunity presents itself, I'm going to take full advantage of it," Zappe said on Wednesday (). "I'm going to do everything I can to help the team win. That's really all I can say from that standpoint. That's coach Belichick's decision, whatever he decides. But if the opportunity presents itself, I'm going to be ready and take advantage of it."Zappe had his first chance in the spotlight last year as a rookie, called in after Jones and then-backup were out with injuries. He completed 10 of 15 pa ses for 99 L.C. Greenwood Jersey yards and a touchdown in the overtime lo s to the . He started and won the next two games, against the and . In 2022 he had a 70.7% completion percentage, going 65 of 92, with 781 yards, five touchdowns, three interceptions and 40 rushing yards.The offense struggled all year, so much so that in Week 6 when Jones returned from injury, the Patriots benched him for Zappe in hopes it would increase their chances of JuJu Smith-Schuster Jersey winning. New England went on to lose to the .Last season, Jones played 14 games, completing 65.2% of his pa ses with 2,997 yards, 14 touchdowns and 11 interceptions. In the 2021 season he had a 67.6 completion percentage, 3,801 pa sing yards, 22 touchdowns and 13 interceptions. The Patriots have a new offensive coordinator in Bill O'Brien, which should help bring some much-needed leadership to the group. Who O'Brien will have starting will become more clear as we see Ernie Stautner Jersey both QBs in camp.
Click here Click here Click here
Répondre en citant ce message Répondre

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)

LUMIWEB.FR est un forum en rapport avec le Webmarketing en général. Ce forum d'entraide est dédié aux blogueurs, influenceurs, infopreneurs, webmarketeurs, community managers & webentrepreneurs. Référencement, publicité, contributions, etc., n'hésitez pas à activement participer. Vive le marketing internet... et merci à vous de faire partie de ce forum Webmarketing 3.0!