2022 Super Bowl pick Rams win but Cinderella Bengals cover the spread in a close game

Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))
Super Bowl LVI will be kicking off in a matter of days, but before it does, imagine yourself being told a year ago that and would be the quarterbacks who'll face off in it. You probably wouldn't believe that either would make the Super Bowl. After all, Burrow is a second-year player who had his rookie season prematurely ended by a torn ACL, and Stafford at the time was still a member of the lowly . My, how things can change in a year. That's why we love sports and that's why we love the NFL.This matchup Anthony Rendon Jersey is an odd one for me personally. You see, I picked the to get to this point throughout their playoff journey, taking them to cover and win every single week (3-0 SU, 2-1 ATS). As Blake Wood Jersey for the on the other hand, I've faded them every week, and have obviously been wrong. So, should I stick to my guns with the Rams? Or should I wise up and realize the Bengals are not only this year's Cinderella, but also a much better team than I thought?Let's go ahead and jump in. Credit to the CBS Sports research team for providing the information found in this column.2022 Playoffs ATS: 5-72022 Playoffs straight up: 8-42021 Top five picks record: 45-452021 Overall ATS record: 132-139-12021 Straight up record: 171-100-1 Sunday, 6:30 p.m. ET (NBC)Trends:Rams: 15-5 SU, 10-10 ATS, Bengals: 13-7 SU, 13-7 ATSIt's been talked about all week and for good reason. Can the Bengals' offensive line protect Burrow? The second-year signal-caller has been sacked 12 times in the playoffs, including a record-tying nine times against the in the divisional round. While Burrow was sacked just once against the , he spent half the game dodging pa s-rushers and pulling off impre sive escapes. The Rams have one of the best defensive fronts in the NFL led by one of the best players in the NFL in . This Rams defense recorded 50 sacks Garrett Richards Jersey in the regular season, ranked third in the NFL.Let's hope this doesn't turn into a sack-fest. No one wants to relive last year's Super Bowl, where a talented quarterback couldn't operate because of the lo ses suffered in Andrelton Simmons Jersey the trenches. This Rams' defense is considered to be one of the best in the league, but the real strength is in the defensive front. The secondary has a star in , but the rest of the depth chart is a bit questionable. L.A. has played this entire postseason without two starters in safeties and . The recent addition of was an outside-the-box idea, but the Rams may be getting Rapp back for the Super Bowl.This secondary has to contain , and -- not just Chase. Cincy's wide receiving corps is unselfish, and it wouldn't shock anyone if any of these three starters led all receivers in yards. Keep an eye on and how he handles his a signments. As I stated, I've picked the Rams in every round, but have struck out on the Bengals. My lean is to the Rams again, BUT, I'm not betting on them Chris Young Jersey to cover the spread. I'm taking the points with the Bengals +3.5. Out of six games since the divisional round, five have been decided by exactly three points. The only game that was not was the vs. Chiefs matchup -- and that went to overtime! Why should we not expect a close game in the Super Bowl? I wouldn't be the least bit shocked if the Bengals win, but I'm more comfortable taking the points. Give me a cover, Cinderella. The pick:Bengals +3.5Projected score:Rams 27-24
Click here Click here Click here
Répondre en citant ce message Répondre
Super Bowl LVI will be kicking off in a matter of days, but before it does, imagine yourself being told a year ago that and would be the quarterbacks who'll face off in it. You probably wouldn't believe that either would make the Super Bowl. After all, Burrow is a second-year player who had his rookie season prematurely ended by a torn ACL, and Stafford at the time was still a member of the lowly . My, how things can change in a year. That's why we love sports and that's why we love the NFL.This matchup Anthony Rendon Jersey is an odd one for me personally. You see, I picked the to get to this point throughout their playoff journey, taking them to cover and win every single week (3-0 SU, 2-1 ATS). As Blake Wood Jersey for the on the other hand, I've faded them every week, and have obviously been wrong. So, should I stick to my guns with the Rams? Or should I wise up and realize the Bengals are not only this year's Cinderella, but also a much better team than I thought?Let's go ahead and jump in. Credit to the CBS Sports research team for providing the information found in this column.2022 Playoffs ATS: 5-72022 Playoffs straight up: 8-42021 Top five picks record: 45-452021 Overall ATS record: 132-139-12021 Straight up record: 171-100-1 Sunday, 6:30 p.m. ET (NBC)Trends:Rams: 15-5 SU, 10-10 ATS, Bengals: 13-7 SU, 13-7 ATSIt's been talked about all week and for good reason. Can the Bengals' offensive line protect Burrow? The second-year signal-caller has been sacked 12 times in the playoffs, including a record-tying nine times against the in the divisional round. While Burrow was sacked just once against the , he spent half the game dodging pa s-rushers and pulling off impre sive escapes. The Rams have one of the best defensive fronts in the NFL led by one of the best players in the NFL in . This Rams defense recorded 50 sacks Garrett Richards Jersey in the regular season, ranked third in the NFL.Let's hope this doesn't turn into a sack-fest. No one wants to relive last year's Super Bowl, where a talented quarterback couldn't operate because of the lo ses suffered in Andrelton Simmons Jersey the trenches. This Rams' defense is considered to be one of the best in the league, but the real strength is in the defensive front. The secondary has a star in , but the rest of the depth chart is a bit questionable. L.A. has played this entire postseason without two starters in safeties and . The recent addition of was an outside-the-box idea, but the Rams may be getting Rapp back for the Super Bowl.This secondary has to contain , and -- not just Chase. Cincy's wide receiving corps is unselfish, and it wouldn't shock anyone if any of these three starters led all receivers in yards. Keep an eye on and how he handles his a signments. As I stated, I've picked the Rams in every round, but have struck out on the Bengals. My lean is to the Rams again, BUT, I'm not betting on them Chris Young Jersey to cover the spread. I'm taking the points with the Bengals +3.5. Out of six games since the divisional round, five have been decided by exactly three points. The only game that was not was the vs. Chiefs matchup -- and that went to overtime! Why should we not expect a close game in the Super Bowl? I wouldn't be the least bit shocked if the Bengals win, but I'm more comfortable taking the points. Give me a cover, Cinderella. The pick:Bengals +3.5Projected score:Rams 27-24
Click here Click here Click here
Répondre en citant ce message Répondre

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)

LUMIWEB.FR est un forum en rapport avec le Webmarketing en général. Ce forum d'entraide est dédié aux blogueurs, influenceurs, infopreneurs, webmarketeurs, community managers & webentrepreneurs. Référencement, publicité, contributions, etc., n'hésitez pas à activement participer. Vive le marketing internet... et merci à vous de faire partie de ce forum Webmarketing 3.0!